Find a Doctor
Choose by name, specialty and more.
Send an Inquiry
Ask about our treatments and services.
Schedule your visit online.
Vision, Mission, and Values
VISION: TRUSTED PARTNER FOR YOUR HEALTH
MISSION: TO ENHANCE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING BY PROVIDING THE BEST HEALTHCARE
VALUE: COMPASSION, COMMITMENT, EXCELLENCE, PERFORMANCE, INNOVATION
Status and missions:
Calmette Hospital is a public establishment for health with health academic vocation. It hosts training students from the University of Health Sciences-Cambodia (UHS-C).
Principle missions are:
- Provide appropriate care to anyone, regardless of socioeconomic status and solvency.
- Contribute to the prevention strategies through health education, information, vaccination and early detection of diseases.
- Conduct clinical research activities in connection with health sciences universities or external research programs.
- Participate in education, both through some of its practitioners who are also professors at the university, and serving as field practical training for medical students and other healthcare professionals. This contribution to teaching also applies to student nurses, students from the Technical School of Medical Care, future healthcare executives and students in hospital management, future hospital managers.
Our mission and values:
Calmette Hospital, a national teaching hospital, was given by the Royal Government of Cambodia a mission to serve the people. This mission is to provide the best quality of care to all patients regardless of their status and ensuring continuity of care.
The values that guide our actions are as follows:
- Respect for life: for health professionals, the primary duty is to save the lives
- Consideration of people: regardless of their social status, their solvency, race or religion
- Professional attitude in work and relationships with patients
- Pursuit of quality: we attach great importance to the quality of our services and we are involved daily in search of improvement of our mission.
Hospital is committed to respecting the environment and protecting natural resources. It contributes to community efforts for the preservation of environmental health. The disposal and treatment of hospital waste are carried out in compliance with national standards.