Find a Doctor
Choose by name, specialty and more.
Send an Inquiry
Ask about our treatments and services.
Schedule your visit online.
Vision, Mission, and Values
Status and missions
Calmette Hospital is a public establishment for health with health academic vocation. It hosts training students from the University of Health Sciences-Cambodia (UHS-C)
Principle missions are:
- Provide appropriate care to anyone, regardless of socioeconomic status and solvency.
- Contribute to the prevention strategies through health education, information, vaccination and early detection of diseases.
- Conduct clinical research activities in connection with health sciences universities or external research programs.
- Participate in education, both through some of its practitioners who are also professors at the university, and serving as field practical training for medical students and other healthcare professionals. This contribution to teaching also applies to student nurses, students from the Technical School of Medical Care, future healthcare executives and students in hospital management, future hospital managers.
Development strategy of the institution
Calmette has known in recent years a remarkable increase in its activities. It has developed a strategy to meet a growing demand of the population, the level of demand increases. To go one step further, the hospital has based its strategy on four major areas:
Implementation of new activities
- New surgical ICU
- Center of neurosciences with advanced neurosurgery, medical and surgical neurological consultation and hospitalization
- Obstetrics: extension of new maternity facility with new operating theatres
- Cancer: construction of a building housing the consultations, radiotherapy, nuclear medicine, bone marrow transplant, palliative care
- Cardiology: 2 rooms of operating theater will be reserved for interventional cardiology
Extension of buildings and equipment
This is the most expensive and most visible part of the strategic development plan, which needs to have significant human and financial resources, but also to benefit from a quality technical support for the definition of the technical conditions of realization.
Development of human resources
with a view to improving quality of services, the strengthening of human resources are considered essential. It is in this dimension that Calmette Hospital has already been put forward its added value. In terms of human resources, Calmette hospital continues to assert its specificity through a decidedly proactive policy in both quantitative and qualitative point of view. Already in the last five years, recruitment has resulted in a significant increase in staff.
Establishment of a quality approach
In Cambodia, there are private certification systems from the industry, but not yet public hospital accreditation. In order to participate in the preparation of such an approach, Calmette Hospital plans to establish a quality-based approach at the facility.
Leadership and Management
With the financial and legal autonomy, Calmette Hospital is headed by Professor KONG Sonya, Director General.
The Director General is assisted by one Deputy Director General and a management team, a board of Directors, as well as a Medical Commission and a Hygiene and Security Committee.
The general policy of the institution is determined by the Board of Directors, made up of representatives of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Economy and Finance, the Council of Ministers, the Municipality of Phnom Penh, the University of Health Sciences and staff of the hospital.
Advanced Medical Technologies & Care
Calmette Hospital is strongly committed to bringing innovative services, diagnosis and treatments to the community through its available advanced medical technology support such as:
- Operating theaters
- Laboratories: hematology, biochemistry, bacteriology, serology
- CT Scanner
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Multislide scanner (64 slides)
- Mammography – Colposcopy
- Radiography rooms
- Ultrasound machines and Doppler color ultrasound
Sharing health knowledge to people by offering free health article.
ឯកឧត្តមសាស្ត្រាចារ្យ ហ៊ុន ចំរើន អគ្គនាយករងមន្ទីរពេទ្យកាលម៉ែត បានអញ្ជើញជាអធិបតីភាពក្នុងអង្គប្រជុំការងារប្រចាំខែ ផ្នែកជំងឺមហារីក និងជំងឺឈាម នាអគារតេជោតេជោសន្តិភាព
នារសៀលថ្ងៃអង្គារ ៤កើត ខែមាឃ ឆ្នាំថោះ បញ្ចស័ក ព.ស.២៥៦៧ ត្រូវនឹងថ្ងៃទី១៣ ខែកុម្ភៈ ឆ្នាំ២០២៤ ឯកឧត្តមសាស្ត្រាចារ្យ ហ៊ុន ចំរើន អគ្គនាយករងមន្ទីរពេទ្យកាលម៉ែត បានអញ្ជើញជាអធិបតីភាពក្នុងអង្គប្រជុំការងារប្រចាំខែ ផ្នែកជំងឺមហារីក និងជំងឺឈាម នាអគារតេជោតេជោសន្តិភាព។...
ខាន់លឿង (Ictère) គឺជាការលេចចេញនូវពណ៌លឿងតាមស្បែក និងភ្នែក ដោយសារការកើនឡើងសារធាតុប៊ីលីរុយប៊ីនក្នុងឈាម (Bilirubine)។ ក) មូលហេតុនៃការកើតខាន់លឿង បណ្តាលមកពីមូលហេតុចំបងធំ២គឺ៖ ទី១ គឺជាការកើនឡើងនូវសារធាតុប៊ីលីរុយប៊ីនបំលែងរួចក្នុងថ្លើម (Ictère à Bilirubine Conjuguée) ដោយសារ...
ជំងឺប្រភេទនេះគឺសំដៅការដាច់សរសៃឈាមខួរក្បាលដោយឯកឯង ដែលបណ្តាលមកពីសម្ពាធឈាមឡើងខ្ពស់ភ្លាមៗគ្រប់គ្រងមិនបានល្អ ហើយដែលនាំអោយមានឈាមកកនៅក្នុងខួរក្បាល។ ១) ផលវិបាកនៃការដាច់សរសៃឈាមនេះធ្វើអោយ ៖ អ្នកជំងឺមានពិការភាពដោយសារខ្វះឈាមទៅចិញ្ចឹមខួរក្បាលនៅជុំវិញតំបន់នោះ...
Sharing health knowledge to people by offering free newsletter. Visit us to get this newsletter or download it through our website.
No. 3, Monivong Bvld, Sangkat Sras Chok, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.